HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

That Bug in Pancake 2 v1.6b that disables skate collision boxes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gsaurus

PostSubject: That Bug in Pancake 2 v1.6b that disables skate collision boxes...   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:42 pm

Well this is embarrassing but I just realized that bug now. Sorry if others have pointed it out before and I didn't notice. Turns out there should be a simple error in the code checking the number of playable characters from the guide.
The default guide, as well as the Bare Knuckle 2 (JE) and any other guides based on the default one, have a line saying "4 // Playable characters". Yep 4 characters sounds like correct in Streets of Rage 2. But... instead of 4, pancakes thinks there are 3 playable characters and that's why it disables skate collision boxes.
Make sure to change it to 5, and wherever pancake 2 is hosted, please fix that in the guides. Telling 5 playable characters pancake will assume 4 playable characters and that will fix Skate collision boxes.

Also meanwhile if anyone is going to host pk2 v1.6b somewhere, maybe I don't have the most recent guides of all, but I have guides for Bare Knuckle 2 (JE), bk2-ivex-gs update, and latest syndicate wars, in case it's useful to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Candra Software

PostSubject: Re: That Bug in Pancake 2 v1.6b that disables skate collision boxes...   Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:17 pm

I just updated this link to Pancake 2, with the Playable Characters set to 5 in the guides. It now includes a previous revision of Pancake 2 that didn't have the Skate hitbox bug when the Playable characters was set to 4. I did re-label a few animations, as well as name most enemies' animations exclusive to Syndicate Wars.
Back to top Go down
http://candra-m.blogspot.com

That Bug in Pancake 2 v1.6b that disables skate collision boxes...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1