The Ultimate Beat Em Up Community

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brawl

PostSubject: [Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Arcade (1992)
1-2 players: Characters: Kevin(average), Gear(strong, pictured), and Zill(quick)

https://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/952295-big-fight-big-trouble-in-the-atlantic-ocean/faqs/75023

This is one of those games where defeated bosses will join your ranks. I keep hoping it's the incomplete emulation, but I really think the weapons are just that crudely animated. They often just hang above the characters head, when they're supposed to be in their hands. Depending on the character you use, they may not even be able to hold weapons(among the converted bosses anyway). Being able to use the dive attacks against enemies on the ground is a nice touch, too.
Back to top Go down
RetroRespecter

PostSubject: Re: [Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 am

I believe that it is the incomplete emulation as well. Tatsumi has good security on their games that prevent source theft and the like.
Back to top Go down

[Tatsumi] Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1